Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oregon news- a birth and an engagement



Gramma Janet Baby Ethan Zane Big Sister Sahara and Ethan




Janet sent this email to Linda that I thought should be posted



Hi All,We've had a busy week. Ethan Zane Dwight arrived Thursday 6/19 at 7:30, weighing 6 lb 4 oz and 18" long. He is a tiny little guy, with big hands and feet. Mom and baby are both doing well, and big sister Sahara is a good helper.Our other big news is that Isaac is getting married to the girl he has dated for about six years now. Once they finally decided to tie the knot, they are doing things quickly, and the wedding is planned for August 23. They are having a small wedding at the beach, and then will have a reception here the next day.Terry has one more week on his medication, and is in remission, so hopefully he will stay in remission.Nate and Kim's due date is Aug. 6, they are expecting a boy. All in all, it is turning out to be a busy summer.How was the Big 6-0 party? I expect a good time was had by all.It has taken me a while to get these pictures out. I always have to wait for my computer people to upload things, and tell me how to access files.


Janet


Here on the homefront, Sue and I are babysitting Benjamin while old Ethan and Angela take Anna swimming at the Y. He is rolling up a storm.

No comments: